Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

So I just have to update everyone on my sickie world - some areas have gotten better, some have not. Bryson now has a cold, not just any cold, coughing all the time, sounds like it's deep in his chest, says his throat hurts and as much as Bry whines and crys about other things, he doesn't really whine or cry about him hurting or not feeling good, so for him to say his throat hurts it must be painful. On Friday he also had diarrhea, got over that Sat. night and now Ky guy has it and I am hoping he had his last spell of that this afternoon. I am just hoping it's not rota cause that stuff is nasty, I don't think it is, I just want to vomit myself everytime I smell it... sorry to paint a pretty picture, but you moms out there know what I'm talking about right?! Does it ever get better?! (sigh....)

0 comments:

Our Two Joys:

Our Two Joys:
Bryson

Kyler