Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Love to Love























Can I just say how much I love to love? Doesn't it feel so good to love and be loved? I love to give to people and make them feel good about themselves. Isn't that what we are all here for? I love to make people happy, especially my little family. When I get REALLY annoyed with my kids (about every other day) I just have to look at their sweet little faces and see their little dimples they inherited from Corty and just smile! Isn't it amazing that we can create lives? Well, with the help of God. It makes my heart smile to know that I am in a good spot in my life, even though life isn't always peachy and perfect, Mel, but I am happy with my life and my family. IT doesn't always have to be oh I am doing awesome with my job and I am making so much money and I am perfect and skinny and blah blah blah. It's about being happy and satisfied with yourself. You have to be happy with yourself to be happy and able to love others! I feel so blessed because I am happy with myself even though I am not perfect. That's what I love the most! My little flaws and everybody else's.
Can I also just say how much I love my family? I am going to talk about my parents here for a minute, not anything big and huge and wonderful to say, I just want them to know how much I love and appreciate them. I am here for them any time they need me and I know they are there for me anytime I need them. That's the beauty of family, whether you like it or not, it's a package deal- you are stuck with me no matter what! hee hee hee. No really, I am truly blessed to have such a loving mom dad, and brothers, who are all so adorable and handsome and hoping to help them fall in love some day.
Enough blubbering on, I feel like I have not made much sense with this post, but that's ok right?
Deal with it...
love ya ALL!!!!



4 comments:

Kylee said...

So true! I just love ya Jos! I'm so glad that I got such a great deal marrying Shane. I love you and your fam so much. I miss your brothers terribly by the way! Hope you are feeling good!

J said...

Josie,
That's exactly what I needed to hear! Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be happy. I am finally starting to realize that. And I feel the same way about my little family. It is great to feel so much love for them and know they love me back. And even sometimes, like you, I can get so aggravated with the boy child, and then I have to take a step back and think "He's only 2! How should I expect him to act?" Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I appreciated your post and I miss you guys tons, even to this day. :( Hopefully this summer we will make a trip down to Utah.

Baker Family said...

LOVE YOU DEARLY SO UPDATE YOUR BLOG WITH SOME PREGO PICS YOU NERD!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! I'm doing cartwheels out of excitement right now! HA HA!

Emily said...

Josie....so glad that I finally found your blog. Still can't get over how dang cute your boys are!

Our Two Joys:

Our Two Joys:
Bryson

Kyler