Monday, January 26, 2009

SPA SERVICES

I just wanted to let all my fellow friends out there know that I am doing a special right now on facials and hot stone massages... If you ever wanted to get a facial done but never have because they're too expensive or just too scary, now is your chance! I'm doing a special on Facials for $30 (that's right, 1/2 price!) till the end of March! The facial is 90 min. and absolutely delightful, it will put you in heaven! Then starting Feb. 1st, I am having a special on Hot Stone Massage for $35 (reg. price $60) and that goes til the end of Feb. So if you need an idea for your sweet heart (mainly speaking to those husbands out there) this is the place to go, Gift Certificates available.
Check back for other specials for April...
So spread the word to all your friends! I also do other spa services such as waxing and tinting (brows and lashes), pedicures etc.
I have a referal program for every business card you hand out and I receive back from a customer with your name on it you get 10% off up to 50% off any service!
I'm in the process of adding a link to a new page for my spa that will have all the services and prices on there.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Baker Family said...

Way to be promoting some business! Can I still redeem my pedi coupon from like 5 years ago? :)

Tracy said...

Man, I wish I was in Utah right now. I can attest to anyone that your hot stone massage is one of the most fantastic things ever.

And I agree with Melissa. A monkey would be totally sexy!

Ashley said...

I am totally there for a massage!! And I'm with Mel...so excited that your blog is alive!

Our Two Joys:

Our Two Joys:
Bryson

Kyler