Sunday, August 10, 2008

TIRED!!!

I will have to keep this post short but promise to finish this at a later date. I just wanted to let everybody know that I am still alive but have been busy. I went to girls camp this past week on Monday and got back Friday morning. It was a ton of fun but just really tiring. We had the opportunity to go to Heber Valley Camp and it is beautiful there. It is Church owned and there is 8,000 acres there! 2 lakes and I don't know how many ropes courses. It was a ton of fun. We went on 3 different hikes. On Wednesday we went on a 5 mile hike (I feel like it was closer to 6) it took nearly 4 hours. But very rewarding. Needless to say I don't feel like I need to work out for the next little bit. Oh wait yes I do, you don't even want to know the junk food I ate there, holy cow!


We came home and on Sat., can you guess?! yup! went boating. It has been so much fun being able to take the boat out, thanks Phil and Cheryl! We have thoroughly enjoyed boating this summer and taken advantage of having it parked in our driveway. Cort is already talking about doing something every weekend until the deer hunt the end of Oct.! What has gotten into my honey? I am going to close this post now but will make another update soon with some cute pictures! Oh, maybe I'll add a couple in for the heck of it.


Ok, so after looking at the pictures I don't really have a lot downloaded that I thought I did. So I will have download some tomorrow and then put some more recent ones up.


These two are of Bryson's first t-ball game and then cort and the boys at the zoo.




Nighty night





8 comments:

J said...

I'm so glad you had fun at girls camp! It sounds like a lot of fun.
Cute pics of your boys!

anya said...

Wahoo! You found me! I am really excited to keep in better touch with our blogs! See you this week at the wedding! I can't believe how cute Bryson and Kyler are... adorable!

Isn't Luke's hair crazy red!? So fun... I hope he doesn't grow out of it! I swear I saw Cheryl and your boys at the Spa this week... I guess it's possible with you at Girls Camp!

See you soon...

Anya

PS You can find Shannon's blog link on our blog... her blog is so cute and always up to date.

Baker Family said...

Way to update! I am so proud of you! Glad you had a blast at girls camp. It sounds like a lot of fun. Love the pics too of the boys. Such handsome little devils! Miss you.....

Baker Family said...

Oh, and CUTE new backgroud! You are totally going to be a bloggin' pro in no time. :)

Melissa Tupou said...

wow..it doesn't look like you need my help at all! I like the background. Look at Amber's blog. She is getting there too!!Oh we are so computer savy....

J said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog so now you have to participate!

Jamie said...

So glad you survived girl's camp. Sounds like it was tons of fun. I'm sorry I missed out. I always hear such good things about the Heber Camp.

Unknown said...

we want more....

Our Two Joys:

Our Two Joys:
Bryson

Kyler